Tuesday 21 April 2015

More Zooming Images

I wanted go back to the zooming technique that I previously discussed, to see if I could get better results. Unfortunately I was unable to get to my tripod, so the following images are shot whilst hand-holding my camera (Canon M Series 18mm-55mm) Having a beautiful garden at my disposal I decided to use this serene setting to add some colour to my shots. I used 100 ISO as it is very sunny today, shutter speed of 4 seconds ( you shouldn't really shoot any lower than 60 seconds but I mastered a steady hand) and an aperture of F22. 

I chose a selection of subjects to photograph to add a variety to my final images. I tweaked the images in photoshop just to add a bit more vibrancy to the colour. Obviously they would be much sharper had I been able to get hold of a tripod, but overall I feel I have achieved some good example images to show the effects of 'zooming.' Here are my final results.












No comments:

Post a Comment